Friday, May 21, 2010

This is what OLD looks like

So, as you all know, this year I turned 30.  Freaking old!  Anyway, my birthday was fabulous!  My hubby took me out to dinner at the Blue Wasabi.  We had fabulous sushi out on the patio, and they made me a desert that looked like a roll.  So cute and delish!  Cody and the girls got me a spa day which I used the next day with my BFF Marmmett.  We had a massage, a wrap, foot dessert, cold stone hot towel facial, and the works.  It was so relaxing.  I could have stayed there all weekend!  On Saturday night we had a few friends and family over for a mexican fiesta.  However, I see that I really have no pictures of that except me blowing out the 30 candles on the beautiful cake that my girls made for me!  I loved it!  And we had to have the fire department on standby in case the candles on the cake got out of hand!  Cody couldn't even get the candles lit fast enough!  The first ones he lit were melting all over the cake by the time he could get to the last ones.  It was quite comical!  We had a great time and great conversations out on the patio until the wee hours of the night!  Thank you so much to everyone that made my birthday so special.  It ALMOST makes me not feel so very old!  Almost...


2 comments:

Raejean said...

I remember 30, it was like it was a decade ago. Wait it was a decade ago! At least we get pampered with family, friends and gifts to make getting old a little easier :)

Kristina said...

Yes so old! Geezzzzz You guys look great.