Friday, May 14, 2010

30

Today is the day.  The big 3-0.  I am really 30 today!  Good gravy!  I am super cranky today too!  This has just really been a hard birthday for me and I have no idea why!  I just think that 30 is so freaking old!  I remember when my parents were in their 30s and I thought they were dinosaurs and could never imagine being 30!  I met Cody when I was 15.  I could ever imagine us being 30, and here we are.  Halfway to 60.  Well, I guess it must mean that it is time to grow up!  :)  Lots of festivities planned so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

So how was the big 3-0? Can't believe how fast time goes by! The kids are getting so darn big; I love how you updated the last 3 months over a few days, I have been missing some Halliburton news! Started IVF, you can follow my journey @
www.candydropsandlollipops.blogspot.com
It is really an amazing experience nothing like what I have heard, pray for us this is a big week for us!!!!!