Friday, May 21, 2010

The Graduate


Where has the time gone???  I remember finding out I was pregnant with this little monkey.  I remember all the fun things we did just her and I.  We spent a LOT of time shopping, and at the zoo, and just hanging out.  Now she has almost completed her first year of school.  Really, I have no idea where the time has gone.  We have lived here in Queen Creek for 7 years now.  She is 6 years old.  It's really amazing how much older she looks in this school pic compared to the one at the first of the year.  And even more amazing how time flies.  I am so proud of this munchkin and all that she has accomplished this year.  She has really grown up a lot this year.  She is mamas big helper girl and the best sister ever.  Congrats on graduating kindergarten my big Alexis Dawn!  I love you!  Now stop growing!!!

No comments: