Friday, May 14, 2010

Bikers

So, Cody and I have talked about getting bikes to ride around the neighborhood pretty much ever since we moved here.  That was 7 years ago!  The girls have a million bikes and ride them all the time, but just around the block and stuff with us.  One night I was at Walmart at midnight (I know, why?!).  They had a couple bikes in the front for adults at like 30% off!  I was so excited and bought them right then!  Well, turns out Cody didn't really like the mens one I bought so the next day we took that one back and got hime the mother of all bikes!  Its huge!  And then the girls decided they needed new bikes and wanted to spend their birthday money on new bikes!  So we all got new bikes that weekend and have been riding them around town ever since!  I wasn't sure if we would really use them, but we have used them quite a bit!  Avery is doing really good on her big girl bike, and Alexis is a dare devil on hers!  I am constantly having to tell her to slow down because I am afraid she is going to bite the dust!  And I am happy to report that I have not fallen once, which is a really good thing since I have Miss Ree on the back for the long rides!


"Speedy Bingolez" as Avery calls her!
Don't mind the helmet!  I bought her one that actually fits!  This is just one she found in the garage! 

My minivan bike!

I don't have a pic of Cody on his!  I will get that and add it soon!

No comments: