Friday, April 17, 2009

What does $70 get you?

So I wanted to get a pedicure, and Cody wasn't going to be home until late, so I thought I would just take the girls. I have taken them with me before and they love to watch. So, somehow, Alexis convinced me to let her get her toes done, then it was her fingers, then it was Avery's toes, then Avery's fingers. I never saw Avery so excited though and Alexis loves to be pampered, so I guess it was worth it. But next time...I will wait until Cody gets home!


My toes are really much cuter than this! The angle does not do them justice!
Alexis' polka dot fingers

And matching toes
Avery's polka dot fingers
And matching toes.
Oh! And the best thing...the polish just pretty much peeled right off starting the next day in their bath! It must have been the base coat they used or something! Go figure.





No comments: