Friday, April 17, 2009

All my girls...

After Trista's party we went to my brother's house to see our other niece Kodie. Kodie and Avery are 3 months apart, (same thing, Avery older, Kodie much taller!) so they can be best buds too! Trista had to come too, because her and Alexis are insepperable! I loved having all my girls together. I have 2 daughter and 2 nieces. No nephews, no sons. It is a lot of girls, but so much fun to have all together. I can't wait until they are older, and Trista and Kodie can come here to stay for a week or so in the summer. We will have so much fun. While we were there I helped Trista pull out her tooth. She kept bending it forward and it was totally grossing me out, so I pushed it back really hard and told her to pull it out. Imagne everyone's surprise when it actually did come out! Then everyone started to give her money! She didn't even have to wait for the tooth fairy! I was about to start pulling out some of my teeth! Here are some more pics from that weekend.

First pic no tooth!
Trista, Kodie, Alexis and Avery

Trista, Alexis, Kodie, Avery

My dad's parents with their great granddaughters. I'm sure they love having all these little girls running around!

The next day was my dad's birthday. Kodie and Alexis took a picture with him at lunch, but Avery was being stubborn. He is very old now!! :)

All the girls with their Papa Bob.
My mom and dad and their granddaughters.







No comments: