Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter day was so much fun this year. It was the first year that Avery really understood what was going on. She was so excited that the Easter bunny left her the basket full of stuff and hid eggs in our backyard! The kids woke up at like 0630 and I heard them rifling through their loot. If anyone knows my kids, they know that my kids don't get up until at the earliest 0830! I'm not a very fun mom, so I made them go back to bed until it was actually time to get up! Sorry for all the pics, but they don't call me Fuji for nothing!



Hunting for eggs in backyard

Look at all the eggs! She was so proud!

Avery was excited too!
Then we went to a park in Carefree with Cody's family. They go there every year. The kids love to go and play with their cousins.

Avery at the park

Alexis on the fun slide


A lot of Halliburton kids!

Hunt #2

Ariel went on the hunt too!

Then we played baseball. The girls played tee ball. I took a swing and hit some old lady in the back of the head. Mucho embarrassing! I didn't play anymore after that !
Avery practicing catch with Jessica.
The next morning, the first thing Avery did was go to the back door and look outside to see the eggs. I had to explain to her that the Easter bunny only comes once a year! She was quite disappointed.

1 comment:

Minharos said...

Macey was so excited to see these pictures of Alexis. She said "Wow, Alexis looks so big. And heavy!"

I just know she was imagining herself picking Alexis up. It's pretty much her favorite pastime.