Friday, April 29, 2011

My favorite girls

Have I ever mentioned how much I love these 4 girls?  I love, love, love that I have 2 perfect nieces to go with my 2 perfect daughters.  Cody's parents have 3 grandaughters, my parents have 3 granddaughters.  Cody's parents have two 7 year olds and a 4 year old, and my parents have a 7 year old and two 4 year olds.  It really could not have worked out any better.  Alexis and Trista a closer than any cousins I have ever seen.  I am starting to see the same thing in Avery and Kodie.  I love that both of my girls have a best friend in their cousins, and I love that I have these 2 nieces to love with the other half of my heart.


(Alexis is a week older than Trista and Avery is 3 months older than Kodie.  Could never tell by the sizes though!  :))

No comments: