Friday, April 29, 2011

60

My dad turned 60 on April 5th.  We had a party for him at his sister's house to celebrate the old man.  :)  I remember thinking how very old my parents were when they were in their 30s. To me they were ancient!  Well, 30s isn't looking so old to me anymore now that I am the one in my 30s!  But seriously my dad looks great for being 60!  Not a gray hair on his head and not even balding a little bit!  Family is very important to us so it was a lot of fun to be able to celebrate this occasion with most of our family there.  Happy Birthday Old Man!

The Birthday Boy Bob

The Birthday Boys beautiful granddaughters

GG and Joe (my mom's parents)

Bob and Jean (my dad's parents)

Papa and his girls :)

The girls and their grandparents

Only missing Mark!

The gang! (but I think Kodie got cut off!)

No comments: