Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SOFTBALL!!

This year my little Lexie Lou decided that she wanted to play Softball.  I was so happy!  I love softball more than any of the other sports, but I wasn't so sure she would like playing a team sport, because she is a perfectionist!  Well, she LOVED practices, and her dad was the assistant coach, so far, so good.  Then, the first game came and she did not want to play!  She was afraid that people would laugh at her if she messed up or didn't catch the ball.  Seriously?!  We convinced her to play, and she did not mess up at all.  She hit the ball every time and fielded it like a champ!  When the game was over she said, "I didn't know I was so good!".  She loved every minute of the season, and did really well.  She is so excited for spring ball to start up again so she can get back out on the field!  Go #2!








The Marlins 2010

No comments: