Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Halloween 2010

I love Halloween.  I have said it before and I will say it again, it is my absoulute favorite holiday!  :)  I love everything about it.  The weather, the costumes, the decorations, the candy, the going to strangers houses in the dark for candy, the whole neighborhood being outside having a great time.  I don't think I really liked Halloween that much until I moved to this house almost 8 years ago.  We were shocked at how into it the neighborhood got.  Everyone is outside, decorated, handing out candy in costume.  It is so much fun.  I love all the traditions also, and we have many for this holiday!



 Cody and the girls carving pumpkins

 Cody's, Alexis', and mine and Avery's pumpkin


Ariel helped carve the pumpkins too!
 Halloween cookies with the Hortons!




Me and the girls going trick or treating (Cody was hunting)


GG and Joe hand out candy at our house every year

My parents and Marmmett came :)


Pretty Belle and Fancy Nancy
Happy Halloween 2010

No comments: