Friday, September 3, 2010

My favorite place in the whole world...

Maybe it's because I have always lived in AZ, but my most favorite place in the entire world is the beach.  I don't care what beach, or where, just the beach.  The waves crashing on the beach, the kids playing in the sand and surf, the boardwalk, the relaxed atmosphere, there is nothing I don't like about it!  We only went to the beach for one day during our vacation, but the next time I think we all agreed, we will definately spend way more time there!

The official family photo

My water baby!  She has always loved the water!
My beach bum!  Just like her mom!
We went to the boardwalk and had some ice cream and cotton candy too!

It's hard to get all of us in a self portrait!
The last night we always try to have a nice dinner near the beach.  This was the view from our table.  It was awesome.  We were all so worn out by this time, but overlooking the ocean like that is so amazing and very well worth the exhaustion!
There is really nothing like the memories made on family vacations.  I am so grateful that my parents always took us on a family vacation every year no matter what, and I will always strive to do the same with my family. These are the moments in life we cherish most.

No comments: