Friday, September 3, 2010

Father's Day 2010

So, yet again I have fallen behind in my blogging, so prepare for a catch up fest!  For Father's Day, I let the girls decide what they wanted to do with their dad.  Well, they chose goofy golf.  Fantastic!  Only one thing.  It is the middle of June and freaking hot!  It was fun for about the first hole, then we all got VERY cranky!  Then Cody picked of course, Red Lobster for dinner, so we went there and cooled off!  Usually for holidays I try to sway the kids to what gift to get their dad so it is not something ridiculous.  However, for Father's Day anything goes.  Well of course they had to make him something, so they just painted on some wooden plaques for his office which turned out pretty cute.  Then they picked out a couple shirts, and my all time favorite gifts!  They picked out some trailer lights for our camp trailer!  They picked out some light up cars, and light up pink flamingos!  Haha!  I loved it.  They actually do look very nice on our trailer though!  Anyway, we love our Cody and love to celebrate him on Father's Day!






No comments: