Friday, September 3, 2010

4th of July 2010

For the 4th of July this year we went camping again to our favorite place Clint's Wells.  The kids went up a couple days early with Grnadpa and Grandma since Cody and I had to work.  And this is what they looked like when we got there!  Holy moly!  I almost had a heart attack!  At least they were having fun and good thing I brought lots of soap!

Then we went to the amazing fireworks show again in Payson.  My parents were able to drive up for the day to see the girls, so the girls had a lot of fun having all their grandparents there to watch the fireworks.  The girls both really loved the fireworks this year as well.  Avery held her hands on her ears the entire time again, but kept saying, "that one was cute!".  I love the ages they are at right now!  So cute all the time!

And of course, waiting for the fireworks to start can get quite boring, so we passed the time by making silly faces!

And Avery, who I must say is the cutest kid ever when sleeping, fell asleep the second we got in the car!  Fun was definately had by all!

No comments: