Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Boyd (finally!)

On October 11 we were privilidged to be in our good friends wedding.  Evie and I have been friends since 7th grade.  We have been through tons together, and she is my oldest friend!  I got married at 19 and she had her son Shayne at 19, and now, finally, 10 years later she finally found a fabulous man to marry.  Jake is amazing!  We tease her because when they started dating he was only 17!  Jail bait! They dated for quite a few years, but waited for her to graduate college and buy a house, and all that boring stuff before they got married.  I feel like we planned this wedding for 10 years at least!  Anyway, it went off without a hitch and was beautiful.  Our entire family was in it so we had a lot of fun getting all dressed up! 

Ev and the flower girls, Avery and Alexis
Avery, Trista (my niece), Alexis and Shayne (Ev's son)
Me and my girls and Trista before the weddingThis was literally 5 minutes before the wedding started!
Avery did not cooperate during rehearsal, so I was super worried...
But they both did fantastic!  They were the most beautiful flower girls ever!

Married!
See, told you, we were gorgeous!  Best dressed family there!
Little Miss Ree posing for the camera
Cody's family, AKA Evie's other OTHER family
And my family, Evie's other family
Alexis thinking she is hot stuff!
And I love this one!  My girls and ALL boys!  I am in trouble!


We had so much fun in this wedding, and are sooo happy for Evelyn, Jacob and Shayne!  Congrats to the Boyds!

No comments: