Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mini photo shoot

Back in January, we took Avery for her 2 year old pictures. Well, she screamed bloody murder the entire time, so we left. We said, when we bring Alexis in March we will do both then. Well...now it is August! So Toni, the girls babysitter and I took them out to do a little mini shoot. We got some pretty good ones, but I am definitely no Micaela Anderson! We will be returning to her this fall!

Alexis loves posing, I should try to make some money on her!!!

Love this one!


Avery has the smile down!

This is her cheese face!


They really are the best of friends!

The girls being silly!

This is my fave. Their faces are totally relaxed. With their relaxed faces so close to each other, I never noticed that they have a lot of the same features!

Cheesin!

And of course, Alexis had to take one of Toni and I!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

These pictures turned out SO adorable! I love the one you used on your banner thingie - is that what it's called? Whatever. It's so cute!

Micaela said...

i cant stop laughing... i would never see you if you didnt need me for my pictures! :) lets get your date scheduled!