Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 Years!

Again, I feel old, but Cody and I have been married for 10 years! We got married August 7, 1999 in Prescott AZ. We have done so much in these 10 years! I graduated college, he started a business, we bought a house (that is now too small!), have had 11 vehicles, 2 kids, cat, dog, 3 fish, and many other numerous accomplishments. We have never been away from our kids, so we decided to do a long weekend away without kids. We went to the Intercontinental Montelucia resort in Paradise Valley while Cody's parents watched the kiddos. We had so much fun. The resort was amazing, beautiful and relaxing. It was so nice to just be able to go and do without worrying about getting the kids ready or bedtimes. We relaxed by the pool, ate, ate, ate, and watched some movies. It's amazing, 10 years has flown by so very fast, and its amazing, we even still love each other! We were gone for 4 days, and by night 3 I was ready to get home to my kids, but then, when I got home, I was ready to go back! I guess there is no happy medium! Happy Anniversary my love!


I made Cody get his first pedicure, and as you can tell, he LOVED it. :)

The view from our patio


Our patio, SO relaxing!

The view from the resort, Camelback mountain!


Our first dinner out.


Breakfast at the resort
Our actual anniversary night


At the restaurant, Ruth's Chris steakhouse, YUM


The last morning. I could have sat here forever!

And, a blast from the past! I think I look exactly the same, but Cody looks like a kid! And this is how it all began!


No comments: