Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guess who's one?

That's right! My baby dog is one! I thought we would never make it. Despite her being the cutest dog in the world, I thought we would never survive the potty training, chewing, biting, ignoring, etc. The list goes on and on! But, she went to puppy school, figured out it was more fun to go potty outside, and definitely became part of the family. She is still a lot of work, kinda high maintenance! It's still like having a third child! But we love her and she is becoming a pretty good dog, (contrary to what Cody's family thinks!!) She is an angel when I am around, because I am the boss! I hear she is a terror when we are gone! Just like a child! For being the one who never, ever wanted a dog, I think I love her the most! Alexis calls herself the momma and Avery is becoming her buddy now that they are home together all day! The kids bought her some toys and a new bone for her birthday and she loves them! Happy Birthday Ariel Snow White Halliburton!!On the way home when we first got her, 7 weeks old
Her first pic with the girls!

Still a baby!
So cute!

Now, full grown lemon and white beagle. AKA, Ariel!

No comments: