Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My new toy

This is my new toy. A jogging stroller. I found it on Craig's list for a steal. It is like brand new! I am in love. I used to think that jogging strollers were lame. Then I had 2 kids and a dog. Walking at even a brisk rate with the regular stroller and dog following an almost 5 year old speed racer on her bike is no easy task. So I took to running after her. I think that Avery was getting shaken baby syndrome because the regular stroller was anything but smooth! I just got it today and have already used it twice! This morning Avery, Ariel and I went to pick up Alexis from school. It is about a mile away. Then we went another 1/2 mile or so to a park which was crowded and too big for Avery. I was having a heart attack trying to make sure she didn't fall off and break her neck! So we carried on another 1/4 mile to a small park. It was fabulous. Then everyone was tired and cranky. That is when I took this picture. Ariel's tongue is practically touching the ground! She didn't know she was going to have to take up running! Tonight after dinner we took our nightly walk. I love this stroller! Seriously I need to get a life because something like a stroller makes me so excited! Avery likes her "new one stroller" too!

No comments: