Monday, March 23, 2009

Alexis turns 5

So on the 21st we had Alexis' 5th birthday party. A few months ago we asked her what kind of party she wanted to have. She immediately said a Broncos party. I have never seen her dad so proud! We had a lot of fun with the theme this year because it was different than princess and characters like we usually do. This was the first year she had friends from school come. There were like a million kids, because our families are so big and the school kids, but it turned out really good. I think al the kids were happy and had fun, and Alexis was in heaven. These pictures are really random, because I forgot to post them in order, but you get the point! I love this girl. She is truly my best friend ( and Avery). We do everything together. She is the person who made me a mother. She has taught me many things. She is so smart and willing to learn. She makes me so proud every single day. And her personality is so fabulous. She is a mini me, and I love it!

Me and my baby dog!
The babies and a big kid!

Pizza!!

Avery and Dane, I love her face!

Grnadma Jack and Avery


Cheerleader girls, Alexis, Maddie and Teeghan

Some of the kids
Birthday girl!

The water girl!

Cake time

Making a wish...

The Broncos party.

Alexis and her friends on the jumper

Family photo!


No comments: