Monday, March 23, 2009

Ariel is Valedictorian!

Alexis, Ariel and Avery at Ariel's dog school graduation.


Alexis and Ariel

Avery and Ariel

All of us


So, Ariel finally graduated. Eight weeks of dog school and she has become a really good dog. I know it is hard to believe, but dog school is the best $109 I have ever spent. She was so wild and out of control. Now, she still has her moments, but fot the most part she does what we tell her to do and behaves. I almost really like her now! She is going to be a great dog. She is in love with the girls and follows me everyshere. She is my running buddy, whether she likes it or not! We are so proud of her. I may be biased, but she was the best one in her entire class. (There were 4!) Now she may even get to go to the dog park and make some dog friends!



No comments: