Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome!




Ok. So here it is. My first blog post. I am jumping on the bandwagon, and now everyone can know everything about me and my family! Well...not everything!!! I wanted to start this blog so I can have kind of a journal about our everyday stuff, because my kids are so freaking awesome, I just want to remember it all!!! Hopefully I can update it frequently enough so I can capture all the special moments in our lives, and anyone who knows me knows that I love to take pictures, so expect quite a few of those too!!! These pictures are from January 3, 2009. The day I became cancer free from one year!! Yea me. Ever since that day I have really changed my outlook on life. Life can be very short or very long. I am lucky to be able to be on my way to very long. Cancer sucks, but it is so awesome to be free from it. My friends and family are the greatest, and this year is going to be nothing but awesome!!

No comments: