Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beagle for free?



This is Ariel. Nobody told me a dog was so much work. OK. Maybe they did. I didn't listen. I let Alexis get the best of me. Ariel got fixed. She was supposed to leave the satelite dish on for 2 weeks. She made it 9 days. Today is day 10. All her stitches are out. Seriously, how does she do that? My throat hurts from yelling at her. "No! Drop it! Leave her alone!" Those are my three most commonly used phrases these days. Everyone says that she is just a puppy and will grow out of it. I'm not so sure. As I type I hear Cody and the girls chasing her around the house because she took yet another toy from the kids to hide and chew on. At least it keeps her from chewing on her incision. I need some words of advise on this puppy thing. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure I like her the best out of all of us. She really is adorable, just a lot of work. Beagle for free?

No comments: