Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Avery Marie turns 2!


It's hard to believe that my baby is 2 already. I know it sounds cheesy, but it seems like just yesterday I had no kids! Now I have an almost 5 year old and a two year old. Avery is the sweetest thing. She is actually really funny. She is so smart, and constantly jabbers. She went from zero words to 1000 words overnight. It is hilarious to hear her have a conversation between her babies or barbies. Avery wants to be just like her sister, but has very strong opinions of her own when she wants to! She has just started "acting" 2 this week. She is getting a little miss attitude, and is constantly having to be reminded to talk nice. She has no interest in being potty trained. She thinks it is much easier to go in her diaper and tell us when it needs changed. That is going to have to stop!! Avery and Alexis are the best of friends. They are usually together all the time, but when they are not they are always asking about each other. It is so awesome to see how much love they have for each other. I really couldn't ask for better girls. I am so glad that we have Avery to complete our family. She is a very important part of our family, and even though she is getting bigger and older every day, she will always be my baby! Happy birthday Avery Misree!! I love you punkin!






Avery's first birthday




Avery and Alexis



No comments: