Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Alexis is in 2nd Grade!!!!

Lexie Lou is officially a 2nd grader.  She was so excited to start school this year as usual!  Her teacher this year is Mrs. Wheat, and she seems fabulous so far!  Alexis of course was dressed to impress as she does every day.  SO not my kid! Taking her school clothes shopping is a major pain in the neck!  All she wants is fancy dresses and fancy shoes, and fancy everything! I'm never in more than jeans, tee and flip flops.  I have no idea where she got this from!  Avery and I took her to her first day of school and of course it was 2000 degrees out!  It was fun to see her see her friends again and play on the playground.  It was actually kind of weird thinking that next year I will walk away from the school that first day leaving both my babies there.  I don't think I am really looking forward to that...

Alexis Dawn, the 2nd grader

Sisters (and yes, that is pizza for breakfast!)

All my girls

The monkey!

Next year kindergarten for this one! :(

Lexie and BFF Paris

Lexie and Mrs. Wheat

Lined up ready to learn!


Good luck in 2nd grade Alexis!!  We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments: