Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mom's NAU Graduation :)

On May 14 (my birthday), my mama got her Masters in Early Childhood Education from NAU.  She loves school and has been going FOREVER!  So this was an amazing accomplishment for her.  It was a fun filled weekend spent in Flagstaff with tons of family and friends (including my little bro Mark who we haven't seen in 2 years!).  Lots of pics to follow since we had to take pics of all the fabulous people who attended to support my mom!

 Me and my brothers :)


My brothers and dad

My grandparents with their great granddaughters

My fam at the graduation waiting for the graduate

Alexis and her uncle Matt causing trouble as always

Me and my niece Kodie Brooke

The graduate with my girls

Me, my girls and my mom

My mom and her friends Karla and Meg

My mom and her granddaughters

My mom and brother Matt's family

My mom and all her kids!

My parents with their kids and grand kids

My mom and her Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Norman

Mom and her cousins Dottie and Jackie

Mom and Dad

Mom, and her mom and Joey

My mom and her childhood friend and her daughter

My parents and my dad's parents

Congratulations mom on your wonderful accomplishment!  We are all so proud of you and all you have achieved!

No comments: