Monday, October 29, 2012

Joey's 90th Birthday

October 20 Joey turned 90 years old!  What an amazing accomplishment!  Joey has always been a very special man in our lives.  He takes amazing care of my GG and he loves my girls like you wouldn't believe!  We were so honored to be able to celebrate with him and our closest friends and family.  It was so great to see all his family from the east coast surprise him by arriving at his special birthday as well.  It was an overall wonderful day!  Happy birthday Joey!!



The birthday boy with some of his girls

Joey and his love

Eva, Joey and GG

Joey, GG and my mom Cheryl

Joey, GG and my parents

Joey's surprise visitors from back east



Joey and all his girls

My love and I

Kathy and David

David and Susan

Paul, Janine and Janet

Bill and Bob, Joe's sons

Jimmy and Karen

Cheryl and Bob

Roy and Jackie

My beautiful girls 

Twins!  Lexi and Great Auntie Karen

Cody and Miss Avery



Happy 90th Birthday Joey!!!

No comments: