Friday, November 4, 2011

Someone's Old...

So, my BFF Marmmett is slightly older than me, but we won't mention by how many years...Let's just say it was a BIG one this year!  Anyway, we made a night of it and went to dinner with some friends and then went and danced the night away.  We really had a great time.  I am so grateful for Marmmett and her daughter Toni.  It's crazy how someone can come into your life and it feels like you have known them forever.  I met Marmmett during a very difficult time in her life and since then, we have been through many, many more difficult times and she is always here for me and my entire family.  I know without a doubt Marmmett would drop ANYTHING for my family (she has), and vice versa.  I am forever grateful for our friendship which has become more like family.  Enough with the sappy stuff, I love my Marmie! 


No comments: