Monday, December 28, 2009

Bake-a-thon

As you can see, we have a ton of holiday traditions.  I love traditions, things we do every year, count on it.  Things we do to make memories and enjoy lfe, because really that is what it is all about right?  So every year we have a bake a thon at Marmmett's house.  We do it rain or shine, good health or bad.  In fact, the last 3 years one of us have had surgery around this time, but we still do it!  The girls love it, and it happens just like it looks.  Lots of laughs, and huge mess!  Looking forward to next year!






Getting flour all over (this is why we do it at Marmmett's house and not mine because I would be having a heart attack about now!


But as you can see, she just laughs!



I love Avery's face in this one!  Watch out Toni!

And yes, her favorite thing is to eat the flour.  Yes, I said flour not sugar.  Freak!

Some of the finished goods!  I guess this is where my holiday 5 lbs came from!  Thanks Marmmett!

2 comments:

Marmmett said...

Don't fret, I too found five pounds! I think this might be my favorite day of the year! I love love love baking with you and the girls! Thank you so much for allowing me this day!

Judy said...

It looks like everyone had a great time!