Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PV days carnival

Now I remember why I am so glad I don't live in PV anymore! We were visiting for the weekend and there was a little carnival so we took the kids. OMG, the people there were so gross! The kids however had a great time and we left like $60 poorer. Ahh, the joys of small town living!





Cody's fam

Steph, Jessica, Me, Avery and Dane


Cody and his long lost twin (actually cousin Bo)

The 5 year olds. These cousins are all within 2 months of each other and love to hang out! Trista, Teeghan, Maddi, and Alexis




The 2 year old cousins ( All within 4 weeks) Avery, Dane and Kennedy, and me the chaperon!


My SIL Steph and I
Cody and Avery


While Prescott Valley is fun to visit at time, I don't miss it at all! I love every minute of the valley of the sun and big city living!!






No comments: