Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sissy


The other night we went to pizza for dinner. I know, I really need to learn to cook, but whatever. That is besides the point! Avery was talking to Alexis and trying to get her attention. I hear her say, "Alexis blah, blah, blah..." (I wasn't really paying attention!). Then I saw Alexis give her the look of death and with pure disgust on her face say, "Avery, don't call me Alexis! I am your sister and you can only call me sissy." I though it was so freaking cute! We have always just called them both sissy when referring to each other because I guess it was easy. I didn't realize how much it means to Alexis to be called sissy by her beloved little sister. I love that they love each other so much and have such a special bond. Now if only Avery can remember to not call Alexis by her name, no one will get hurt!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Sister to sister we will always be,
A couple of nuts off the family tree.
~Author Unknown