Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Birthday

This year I was not very excited about my birthday because I feel so old! I know, I am not that old, but it is my last year in the 20's. After that you have to be a responsible adult because you can't plead ignorance or youth. Not that I'm not already responsible, I just like to know I have the option! Obviously I was not very excited because the Fuji in me did not even get a good pic of myself! The only ones from that day (May 14 in case you still want to send a gift!) are silly ones. So, for your viewing pleaseure....

My lovelies!
Avery and I after her nap

Alexis and I (while Avery was napping!)


And, lastly, I have been finding some odd pictures on my camera. Apparently my little Alexis enjoys taking silly pics of herself. Hmmm, wonder where she learned that! I'm guessing Toni, her favorite 16 year old friend!!! Here are 2 silly ones, there are about 30 more, but I won't post them all for obvious reasons!!!






Classic




No comments: